Technological literacy enables people to develop knowledge and abilities about human innovation in action. All citizens need to be technologically literate due to the need for them to be active participants in the decision-making process related to all aspects of society. Technology has created a world of constant change. As Exploring Technology 10 students, you will study broad-based technology and become comfortable with change and solving real-world problems. Not only will you learn about technology, you will learn to implement technology by way of carrying out activities that identify technological problems and design and construct solutions to those problems.
When we study design, we solve visual, structural, and organization problems; apply skills and knowledge to explore visual, structural, and organizational relationships; and create innovative approaches, products, and systems.
Business Technology 12 provides a context in which students may
- become skilled, critical users of information and communication technology (ICT)
- become aware of and respect ethical, social, and legal implications of document production
- apply the conventions and principles of document production
- construct documents that accurately and effectively communicate information, ideas, and concepts
- become contributing and collaborative members of a work culture
||Today Monday, 25 May 25
|| || || || || || |