As students in this class you will learn about the various areas of Construction Technology, in both a classroom and a lab setting. The purpose of this course is to help you understand all aspects of construction (how it is organized, how it is controlled, it's impact on society and the opportunities it offers). This course will also reveal careers in Engineering, Architectural Design, and the Building Trades. Emphasis will be placed on hands-on activities in the lab, critical thinking, problem solving, skill development, technical literacy, and safety while working in the lab with tools and equipment.
In Computer Programming 12, students will learn everything that they
would learn in a first year University level Computer Science class. We
will mainly focus on Java Object-Oriented programming, but we will also
cover topics such as binary arithmetic, Boolean logic, software
engineering, programming documentation, algorithms, data structures,
ethics in computing and advanced problem solving techniques. In general,
this course will teach you to work hard and solve problems using
strategic methods and organization skills.
Business Technology 12 provides a context in which students may
- become skilled, critical users of information and communication technology (ICT)
- become aware of and respect ethical, social, and legal implications of document production
- apply the conventions and principles of document production
- construct documents that accurately and effectively communicate information, ideas, and concepts
- become contributing and collaborative members of a work culture
||Today Friday, 31 October 31