This is an advanced course in communication technology. The course involves a hands-on approach where students will develop problem-solving skills; develop insight into and application of technological concepts, processes, and systems; develop good work habits, creative abilities and co-operation. The course is activity based and requires students to combine “know how” and ability in carrying out technological work.
In Computer Programming 12, students will learn everything that they would learn in a first year University level Computer Science class. We will mainly focus on Java Object-Oriented programming, but we will also cover topics such as binary arithmetic, Boolean logic, software engineering, programming documentation, algorithms, data structures, ethics in computing and advanced problem solving techniques. In general, this course will teach you to work hard and solve problems using strategic methods and organization skills.
Business Technology 12 provides a context in which students may
- become skilled, critical users of information and communication technology (ICT)
- become aware of and respect ethical, social, and legal implications of document production
- apply the conventions and principles of document production
- construct documents that accurately and effectively communicate information, ideas, and concepts
- become contributing and collaborative members of a work culture
||Today Thursday, 12 December 12
|| || || || |